Wild and Wicked Cowboys Blog on January 22nd only- Prize Giveaway!
I'm blogging. Come visit, leave a comment for a chance to win a download of ONE UP ON YOU the first book in the Dirty Tricks Series
Bandit Creek Blog on January 24th- Prize Giveaway!
I'll be telling a secret about myself and giving away a books of books and swag. Stop by and comment for a chance to win!
* * * * *
My Report CardI made a good start at my To Do list this week and sadly petered out. I guess I'm going to have to crank up the pace this week to meet some of my January goals!
1) Kicked off the Roses Plotting Bootcamp with my sister Delilah Devlin.
2) Responded to lessons from the Plotting Bootcamp;
3) Revised FREE RIDER the sequel to BOOTS AND CHAPS. Added 4K words, but not finished.
4) Made serious updates to a website for my mother's art guild. Check out caddoriverartguild.com
5) Loaded Saturday Snippet Blog
6) Completed interview for Inspiration Forum
7) Had lunch with an aspiring writer. I hope I didn't scare her off...
8 ) Blogged on Wild and Wicked Cowboys
9) Missed the Diamond State Romance Authors‘ monthly meeting where I was supposed to co-host a talk about time managements and planning with my sister, Delilah Devlin. Couldn't make the 3.5 hour trip yet.
10) Attended 2 Physical Therapy sessions for my torn ACL
11) Had two blood draws to check to see if my blood thinners are working to keep me alive from the blood clot I got as a result of the torn ACL.
12) Took dog to the vet for ear infection and stinky skin issues. What's with that malti-poo? Sigh, high maintenance, but my friend. What can I do but love her?
13) Worked at our machine shop wrapping up the Quality Audit Response.
Not enough of writing, that's for certain. I've been a little distracted due to the blood clot. Having to give myself 2 shots a day to kick-start the blood thinners. Now I know how my diabetic dad feels!
* * * * *That's my week. Y’all have a good week!