Wednesday, July 06, 2011

RWA Nationals Highlights

Had a blast at the Romance Writers of America Conference in NYC. Some of the highlights included breakfast with Samhain Publishing, breakfast with Ellora's Cave Publishing, meeting with a group of ladies who have been heavy into self-publishing (or they called it indie). I also went to the Harlequin Black and White Party at the Waldorf Astoria. Talk about a busy week. I was running non-stop. Then to get home on a holiday weekend and go right out to the lake...well, you know what that means...sunburn!!! What a great week. I hope you all had one just as fun! Here's a few pictures I took while in NYC. 

This was the view of Times Square from my window in the Marriott Marquis
 This is a trick picture Note the woman with the blue guitar, red wig and pasties between the guys
 They had a Transformers display set up outside the hotel for the premier of the latest!
 Me and my friend and fellow Samhain author, the glorious Cynthia D'Alba!
 Here I am at the Samhain breakfast with the undeniable Marty!
 I'm standing with Crissy Brashears (on my left, your right)
 Had to show a picture of the Harlequin Black and White Ball.

4 comments:

Harlie Williams said...

Love Bubble Bee. Bee is very popular at our house. Movie was great, too. Still jealous of who your roommate was. Loved to been a fly on the wall. Love both of yall. Glad you had a good time.

Cynthia D'Alba said...

Hey! Look at my big old fat cheeks! ARGH.

Next time, photoshop please. :)

I confess to skipping the HQ party. Just too tired.

Donna Alward said...

It was so great to meet you! Had a great conference too and I'm so glad you posted the pic of Times Square as my husband didn't believe me. ;-)

Nena Clements said...

Great pictures Elle. Looks like it was a great time to be had by all.