Thursday, March 03, 2011

Vacation in Colorado

On my 5th day of vacation  in Winterpark, Colorado. The sun has shone everyday, the mountain is a vision in white, I completed revisions on two works and I'm working on revisions of another. I spent my first couple days working, staring out at the ski slopes. These last couple days I'm skiing! Woot! I've discovered this is the best time of the year to go skiing. The lines at the lifts are short, the slopes aren't crowded and I can take the entire width traversing and turning. Yay! I don't know why we always insisted on going at Christmas and Spring Break. Oh yeah...kids were in school any other time. This is a first for my husband and me since our first ski trip 20 years ago. It's sad to see your kids grow up and leave, but there are benefits!

Would love to hear from you about your favorite winter vacations.

No comments: