Friday, October 15, 2010

The big "O"

The best feelings are those that have no words to describe them...Michelle Hammersley


Sometimes when I'm writing a sex scene, I find it difficult to describe the feeling of the big "O". It can be different for everyone. A really good one is hard to describe and sometimes harder to achieve!


I was researching how to achieve the big "O" on the internet and found an article that said that

to men, "O" comes naturally. But for most women, they have to learn to reach "O". It's not just hitting the right spot physically, it's about reaching it both physically and mentally.


I find that to be true. Getting in the mood is important. I do it by reading something really sexy.


What do you do to get in the mood?



1 comment:

Jan Springer said...

I read sexy books too. *grin*