Saturday, December 03, 2011

SNIPPET SATURDAY - Secondary Character

When the theme came up for a Secondary Character, I knew just the one. Kendall's best friend Lacey from SEX ED popped into my mind. I hope you like this excerpt. It was fun writing Lacey. It's about time I wrote her story...hmmmm....

SEX ED
BY Myla Jackson



Blurb 

She wanted lessons in how to make a cowboy hot...
He was the cowboy to teach her
 
Kendall has loved sexy cowboy Ed Johnson since the first time she saw him taming wild horses. Now Kendall is twenty-one, legal and ready to be more than friends. In her bid to win his affections she asks Ed to give her a few Sex Education lessons about what makes a cowboy hot.

Ed promised Kendall's brother he'd keep an eye on his little sister while he's away defending their country. But Ed's pretty darn certain Sex Education lessons aren't what big brother had in mind. Caught between his pledge and a recently matured little sex kitten, Ed struggles to keep his word, while giving Kendall what she wants, Sex Ed.

Excerpt


Lacey took Kendall into her arms and hugged her. "Shh, baby. It'll be okay."
"How, when all I can think about is sex? I barely functioned at work, I can't focus on homework. I couldn't even shower without getting the female equivalent of a hard-on. I need him." Kendall wailed. "Now!"
"What you need is a good vibrator with fresh batteries."
"No, I need Ed, his cock between my legs, fucking me like there was no tomorrow."
Lacey's eyes widened. "My, my. We are in a tizzy, aren't we?"
"I'm going down there." Kendall headed for the door again. "Don't get in my way."
"Okay, go ahead." Lacey crossed her arms over her chest, her lips pressing into a thin line. "And if you go down there like you are now, you'll frighten the poor boy into the next county."
Kendall's hand closed around the doorknob before she froze. "Sweet Jesus." She leaned her head against the wood paneling. "I can't take this."
Lacey's hand smoothed along her back. "Let me help you take the edge off."
Kendall turned and leaned against the door. "How?"
"Close your eyes."
Kendall looked at her friend skeptically then shrugged. "Fine, whatever." She closed her eyes and waited. "But I don't see how that's going to help."
"Just pretend I'm Ed." Lacey's lips closed around one of Kendall's taut nipples, sucking the tip into her warm, moist mouth.
Desire tugged at Kendalls core, and her eyes opened wide. "What are you doing?"
"Saving you from making a big mistake." Lacey grinned up at her. "You liked that, didn't you?"
Kendall frowned at Lacey, but she couldn't deny it. "That doesn't make me love Ed any less."
"I don't want you to love him less, and I have no intention of stealing you away. I'm just helping you keep your sanity until phase two of Plan B." Lacey tweaked the hard little button on the tip of her nipple. "Now shut up and close your eyes again. I'll even lower my voice if that helps."
"No, no." Kendall sucked in a quick breath as Lacey's lips closed on the other nipple and she bit down gently. Her breasts flushed, and swirling heat gripped her low in the belly. "This is doing it."
"Good." Lacey continued to suckle on her breasts.
Kendall moaned. "This is only making me hotter."
Lacey straightened, her brow furrowing. "I guess there's nothing to it but to give you the works."
Kendall's heart skipped several beats. "The works?" she said, her voice breathless, her pussy creaming at the thought.
Lacey pulled her shirt up over her head and dropped it where she stood. She turned her back to Kendall. "Would you get the clasp on my bra?"
Was Lacey a lesbian? Shed always shown interest in sexy men. This was Kendalls first inclination that her best friend might have different tastes in sexual partners.
The thought titillated Kendall. Shed never been with a woman before. She reached out and unhooked the bra while Lacey shimmied out of her denim skirt, revealing a decadent lack of panties, her smooth, creamy ass bared to Kendall's view.
"Oh, this can't be right," Kendall whispered.
"Why not?" Lacey faced her, a hand on her hip, her full, rounded breasts pushed out, ripe and ready for tasting. "You need release, and it's been a long time for me too. What's wrong with helping out each other? We're friends, aren't we?"
"I've never been with a woman."
"That makes two of us." Lacey's lips twitched. "But when you marched through that door all wet and naked..." She shrugged. "I have to admit, you turned me on." She held up her hands. "Don't worry, it's just a sex thing. I know how much you love Ed, and I'd never do a thing to come between you two. But damn, girl, I'm so horny I could die."


Check out the other authors participating in Snippet Saturday:
Lauren Dane
Rhian Cahill
Eliza Gayle
Anne Rainey
Jody Wallace
Lissa Matthews
Mari Carr
McKenna Jeffries
Myla Jackson
Taige Crenshaw
Vivian Arend
Alison Kent
Delilah Devlin
HelenKay Dimon
Shelli Stevens
Shiloh Walker

1 comment: